Aero India 2023
- Aero India is a biennial air show and aviation exhibition held at the Yelahanka Air Force Station, Bengaluru, India.
- Aero India 2021had delegates from over 55 countries and more than 540 exhibitors.
- The 14th edition of the show will be held from 13 to 17 February 2023 and will have a separate ‘India Pavilion’ which is based on the ‘Fixed Wing Platform’ theme to showcase India’s growth in the aircraft sector.
- Light Combat Aircraft-Tejas Mark 1A (LCA-Tejas) in its Final Operational Clearance (FOC) configuration will be displayed at the center stage of the ‘India Pavilion’
- The five-day event will combine a major trade exhibition of the aerospace and defence industries along with dazzling aerial display by IAF.
- The 14th edition of the biennial Aero India will see participation of 809 Indian and foreign companies spread over 35,000 sq.m.
- It is excepted to see conclusion of 251 memoranda of understanding (MoUs) estimated at ₹75,000 crore during the three business days.
- This year’s event will see the participation of 98 countries and Defence Ministers of 32 countries, Air Chiefs of 29 countries and 73 CEOs of global and Indian original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Source “Aero India flies high with 98 participating nations“
For more updates Click Here