Early Intervention Centre- Prayas
- “Early Intervention Centre- Prayas” has been established at Army Hospital (Research & Referral) to alleviate the suffering and instill confidence in parents in dealing with differently abled children.
- The “Early Intervention Centre” is a comprehensive state-of-the-art facility which is dedicated to the children with special needs.
- Children of Armed Forces personnel aged up to six years and suffering from autism, cerebral palsy, sleep and language delay and other disabilities will benefit immensely from this venture.
- The newly established Centre has facilities of advanced screening for hearing and visual defects, detection of Autism, clinical identification of various syndromes and has most modern therapeutic facilities like Special Education, Sensory Integration Occupational and Physiotherapy, Behaviour Modification and Nutritional Guidance.
- It is integrated with Vatsalya, a paediatric super speciality discipline, which has been redesigned with a child friendly Walt Disney theme. A multi-disciplinary approach combining expertise of various therapists will work together in order to enhance the capabilities of the special children.
YD 12653 (TARAGIRI)
- The fifth indigenously built Stealth Frigate of P17A named ‘Taragiri’ will be launched today from Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) shipyard at Mumbai.
- Following the launch, ‘Taragiri’ will join its two sister ships at MDL for outfitting activities towards the run up for their delivery to the Indian Navy.
- Seven P17A Frigates are under various stages of construction at MDL and Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE).
- 75% of the orders of Project 17A have been given to indigenous firms including MSMEs thereby promoting Atma Nirbhar Bharat.