Rashtriya Puruskar Portal Launched
- A common Rashtriya Puruskar Portal (https://awards.gov.in) has been developed by the Government so as to bring together all the Awards of the various Ministries/ Departments/ Agencies of the Government of India under one platform to ensure transparency and public partnership (Jan Bhagidari).
- Currently, nominations/recommendations for the following Awards are open:
- Padma Awards
- National Award for Excellence in Forestry 2022
- National Gopal Ratna Award 2022
- National Water Awards 2022
- National Award for Senior Citizens -Vayoshreshtha Samman 2022
- National Award for Individual Excellence 2021
- National Award for Individual Excellence 2022
- National Awards for Institutions Engaged in Empowering Persons with Disabilities 2021
- National Awards for Institutions Engaged in Empowering Persons with Disabilities 2022
- National CSR Awards 2022
- Nari Shakti Puraskar 2023
- Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2023
- National Awards for Outstanding Services in the Field of Prevention of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse 2022
- Jeevan Raksha Padak
- “Amrit” Grants are for Biotech initiatives involving Start-ups, industry, academia and research bodies in integrated collaboration.
- 75 inter-disciplinary, multi-institutional grants would be supported for high-risk, ambitious research ideas, milestones-driven collaborative research in all domain specific areas of the biotech sector.
- The grants would be broadly provided in the areas of health, agribiotech, climate change, synthetic biology and sustainable bioresource management.
- This initiative builds on the deep foundation of partnerships, to support new and innovative research programs, which aims to propel India to a position of global leadership.
SILK MARK Expo
- The exhibition is organised by Silk Mark Organization of India (SMOI) a Society, sponsored by Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
- Silk Mark is a Quality Assurance Label, which signifies that the product to which it is affixed is made of pure silk.
- It can be affixed to Silk yarn, Sarees, Dress Materials, Made ups, furnishing materials and other silk products which are made up of 100% Natural silk.
- SILK MARK aims at generic promotion of Silk and building brand equity of Indian Silk at home and abroad.
- It is also protecting the interests of not only the silk consumers but all stakeholders of the silk value chain including farmers, reelers, twisters manufacturers and traders of pure silk.
For more updates, Click Here