- Studentship Program for Ayurveda Research Ken (SPARK) has been created by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) to support the research efforts of Ayurveda (BAMS) students studying in recognised Ayurveda colleges.
Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF)
- The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework for Prosperity (IPEF) was launched jointly by USA and other partner countries of the Indo-Pacific region on May 23, 2022 at Tokyo.
- The IPEF seeks to strengthen economic engagement among partner countries with the goal of advancing growth, peace and prosperity in the region.
- The framework is structured around four pillars relating to Trade (Pillar I); Supply Chains (Pillar II); Clean Economy (Pillar III); and Fair Economy (Pillar IV).
- The framework is inclusive and allows flexibility to partner countries to associate with pillars based on their respective priorities.
- India is committed to a free, open and inclusive Indo Pacific Region and would work towards deepening economic cooperation among partners for growth and prosperity of the region.
- System for Pensions Administration – RakSHa (SPARSH) is the web-based system processing the pension claims and crediting the pension directly into the bank accounts of defence pensioners without any external intermediary.
- It has been developed as a part of the Digital India initiative.
- The Defence Accounts Department is the nodal implementing agency of Project SPARSH.
SOURCE: THE HINDU
For more updates Click here