14 July 2022
0 of 5 questions completed
Daily Static Quiz – 14 July 2022
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Consider the following statements.
1. Chotanagpur plateau extends into North eastern parts of India.
2. Karbi Anglong and the Meghalaya Plateau in the northeast are extensions of Peninsular block.
Select the correct answer from the following codesCorrect
b. Only 2Incorrect
Question 2 of 5
In which among the following plants, seeds germinate and seedlings grow while still attached to their mother plant?Correct
Question 3 of 5
A few diseases such as Mad Cow Disease are caused by Prions. Which of the following is / are features of the Prions?
1. They are made of protein
2. They consist of single stranded RNA
3. They are capable of self replication
Select the correct option from the codes given below:Correct
(a) Only 1 & 3Incorrect
Question 4 of 5
48. Consider the following statements regarding the circulation of the atmosphere, the pattern of planetary winds depends on
i. Latitudinal variation of atmospheric heating
ii. Emergence of pressure belts
iii. Distribution of continents & oceans
iv. Rotation of the earth
Select the incorrect answerCorrect
D None of the aboveIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
Which article declares laws that are inconsistent with Fundamental Rights null and void?Correct
[B] Article 13Incorrect