COMMON QUERIES ON UPSC PRELIMINARY EXAM :
- UPSC Prelims has become UNPREDICTABLE more than ever:
If anybody has followed IAS Exams closely, they would understand that Prelims exam has become more unpredictable difficult and tough nut to crack. It is because of the notion that UPSC wants only around 10000 to 12000 candidates to write mains, out of the lakhs of aspirants who apply. Reducing vacancies adds on the responsibility on students to prepare ruthlessly for prelims from the first day of their preparation, if any aspirants miss out on preparation even on a single day, it can cost immensely!
- LOW CUT OFF FOR PRELIMS, YET MAXIMUM ASPIRANTS ARE SWEEPED OFF IN PRELIMS
Cut off for preliminary exam for General Studies is less than 50% for last few years starting from 2018 and for CSAT its only 33 %, Yet despite these seemingly low cut off, prelims is the stage where in 99% of students are eliminated? Why? Either students try to study everything that is not necessary, or they are undisciplined and do not put optimum amounts of focus and efforts required to clear this unpredictable qualifying stage.
- DESPITE STUDYING HARD MANY ASPIRANTS FAIL TO QUALIFY PRELIMS – WHY?
To become an IAS Officer, sincere hard work although is prerequisite, it’s not enough! One should have relevant skills with regards to solving questions in prelims exam along with fluid exam oriented knowledge, but more than ever one should have presence of mind, to resolve the problematic statements and use their genuine distinct intuitive reasoning to solve questions in stressful situation of exam.
- CSAT HAS BECOME THE NEW GAME CHANGER!
With aspirants proactively developing their General studies skills in Prelims, UPSC has turned to CSAT to eliminate aspirants, although CSAT requires only 10th level quantitative aptitude, basic reasoning and basic English, these BASICS have ruined many years of sincere aspirants!
- DO YOU FEAR OF PRELIMS?
Its normal, for aspirants to feel phobic when they think about D-Day of prelims exam, either because of very low success rate in the exam or because of the repeated failures! ITS OK! WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEMS!
AND TO HELP YOU GET OVER YOUR FEARS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITIES ONCE AGAIN – TEAM BELIEVERS is bringing out dedicated initiative for PRELIMS PREPARATION FOR BOTH FRESHERS AND VETERANS!
We Come for you with an extensive prelims strategy that helps you to clear prelims effectively
COMPREHENSIVE PRELIMS COURSE – UPSC PRELIMS 2022
UPSC civil services prelims: Believers IAS Academy
Prelims examination is very crucial, when it comes to being a gateway for serious students to write Mains and also being a hindrance to majority serious aspirants who are missing out writing Mains by missing Prelims cut off by margins. If you are a Sincere IAS aspirant preparing for the UPSC 2022 IAS Prelims Examination and are concerned that Prelims is the major hindrance to your dreams ! We at Believers IAS Academy, one of the top IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore, bring you Program Believe that focuses on foundational syllabus completion for Prelims along with regular prelims mock test to develop the skills, with the programmed guided approach provided by our expert faculties, that is quintessentially required to clear the first major and most crucial challenge of UPSC Examination.
Why should one take Program Believe?
- The course is specially designed keeping in the mind the demand of the IAS prelims by analyzing the recent trend and pattern.
- The Course is planned in such a way that it will not burden the aspirants in their preparation rather it will mold them to face the challenge and make them feel more confident in cracking the prelims.
- If you really feel lost in your preparation when the exam is nearing then we are your one hope, enroll in our IAS 2022 Prelims Course and crack the exam with ease.
What the Program Believe has to offer aspirants?
Our Prelims Course has a lot to offer for aspirants. Our students will not only learn about the subjects but we also train them on what is the UPSC IAS Exam Requirements and provide coaching to the aspirants in such a way that they develop the skills and techniques in their preparation process which is required not only to crack this exam but qualities which will follow even after joining Indian Administration.
Below is the detail of our 6-month IAS Prelims Course:
- The course covers all the subject for the UPSC prelims exam i.e.,
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Environment and Ecology
- Ancient History
- Modern India
- Art and culture
- Current Affairs
- Prelims Test Series
offers you good comprehensive coverage of all the topics for the UPSC Prelims 2022
- One year of current Affairs is covered from multiple sources.
- The Hindu
- Live mint
- Indian Express
- Govt Websites
- Kurukshetra etc.
- Focus is given on to the point approach of teaching and Logical building of conceptual clarity required to tackle UPSC prelims paper.
- Related Current affairs is linked with static syllabus.
- The Course also includes of test series having 32 test both sectional and full length absolutely free.
- Topics are covered in a comprehensive manner and emphasis on inter-linkages of the topics.
- It covers economic survey and budget 2021-22 and all important national and international bodies, reports, government schemes and initiatives.
|HISTORY AND ART & CULTURE||35|
|SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||15|
|CURRENT AFFAIRS ANALYSIS||30|
- The syllabus for Prelims Course is as following:
General Studies (Prelims) – Paper I
- Current Events of National and International importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
CSAT (Prelims) – Paper II
- Interpersonal skills including Communication skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) – (Class X level).
- Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.) – (Class X level).
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
Believers IAS Academy wishes you all the best for your preparation in UPSE CSE and for your exam because USPE CSE is more dangerous than COVID-19.
Let us Believe, strive to Perform and aim to Excel.
- This event has passed.
Start TimeAugust 24, 2023 - 10:00 am
Location#06, Skandagraja, 1st Floor 100 ft ring road, 02nd Stage, above Punjab National bank, BTM Layout,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560076 India