- Highly recommended IAS Foundation Course for UPSC Preparation for College Going students.
- 2 and 3 Years IAS Foundation Course to help the Students to Prepare for IAS exam along with College Studies.
- An easy going IAS exam preparatory course that can be continued with college studies
- Key focus is to build concepts and engage in practice so many assured delivery in examination can be achieved
- Concept building from Basic to Advance
- Current affairs class for updating with recent development
- Complete coverage of UPSC Prelims and Main Examination
- Interview preparation with senior civil servants and IAS toppers
- Updated and Complete Study Material that cover complete UPSC syllabus
- Classes are Interactive i.e Student can ask their Doubts
- Regular interaction with IAS TOPPERS & Senior IAS Officers to boost confidence of aspirants. Idea is to keep kindling the dream of IAS and make them aware with Prospects of this service.
About the Course
The Pathways Program by Believers IAS Academy is a 2 and 3 years’ program for IAS Exam preparation. The course has been exclusively designed for UPSC Preparation for college going students with a 360-degree approach to the preparation of the UPSC Civil Services Exam. This IAS Foundation Course Class Structure has been designed in such a pattern, that students coming from the different backgrounds can easily understand the demand of Civil Services Examination. Anyone who is pursuing his college degree post-class 12th or those who are in the second year of their graduation is an ideal candidate for this program.
Since a 12th passed out student is a novice and has no idea regarding the structure and pattern of the exam. For such students One-year courses are intensive and coping up with the preparation and college studies simultaneously remains a herculean task. Two years and three years’ foundation program has been designed to take this factor into account. IAS preparation along with college studies has certain benefits that are as follows:
- Early preparation saves the quality time of your career. Generally, students start their preparation after graduation and further preparation takes 2 more years.
- Interaction with hundreds of toppers reveal that most of the toppers qualifying in their first attempt start preparation in the college itself.
- Cracking civil services in an early age gives you better prospects in your career ahead.
- You have more time thus you can choose your optional more wisely and identify your weaker spots and rectify them as soon as possible
- More time for revision and inculcating an articulated way of answer writing
Structure of Course:
The course has been designed in a manner that will cover your entire syllabus in tandem with the college curriculum. The course has been divided into modules and covers one subject at a single time. The course will be structured as per the need of the course. It has been structured into 3 Stages:
First Stage: Integrated Preparation emphasizing basics with an integrated approach
Second Stage: Answer Writing Skill Development
Third Stage: Revision and Assessment through Prelims and Mains Test Series
The program will emphasize clearing the doubts and one on one interaction with faculty members. Students will have a privilege to clarify their doubts over the phone as well as on a personal basis. This the program will also ensure paying individual attention will and regular counseling and motivational sessions by mentors.