Intersolar Europe 2022
- Union Minister of State for Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Shri Bhagwant Khuba will leave for Munich, Germany tomorrow to attend Intersolar Europe 2022 to be held from 11th May to 13th May 2022.
- Intersolar is the world’s largest solar industry and partner show series. It brings together individuals and businesses from all over the world with the goal of boosting the use of solar energy in our energy supply.
- Inter solar has the unique ability to bring together participants of the solar business from all over the world, thanks to its more than 30 years of expertise.
- Munich, So Paulo, Long Beach, Gandhinagar, Dubai, and Mexico City all host Intersolar fairs and conferences.
- Inter solar Summits, which take place in emerging and developing markets around the world, supplement these global gatherings.
- The event will be attended by more than 20,000 people including ministers and secretaries from various nations.
- Major multinational companies of the Renewable Energy sector like ABB, Siemens, Ercon, 3S Swiss Solar Solutions, Meyer Burger Technologies AG, BayWa r.e. GmbH, Engie, Enel, and Wacker are likely to be represented through their CEOs at the event.
Status in India:
- India has already made significant progress. It has already met 40% of its power capacity from non-fossil fuels, over nine years ahead of schedule, and the amount of solar and wind in India’s energy mix has increased dramatically.
- Solar power plants are less expensive to build than coal plants thanks to technology advancements, consistent state support, and a thriving private sector. India is gaining more renewable electricity capacity than any other large nation, with new capacity expected to treble by 2026.
- The country is also a major producer of modern bioenergy and has ambitious plans to expand its use across the economy.
Source: THE HINDU.
For more update, click here to join our telegram channel