NTPC has been recognized as one of the “World’s Best Employers 2023” in the Forbes World’s Best Employers list 2023.
- NTPC has been ranked 261st out of the top 700 companies in the world ranking.
- It is the only Indian PSU to get feature in this list.
- Every year Forbes publishes the World’s Best Employers List through independent market research to identify the top 700 companies which offer exciting working and positive environment, opportunities for training and career advancement, employee benefits, employee-centric policies and workplace diversity.
- Forbes partnered with market research firm Statista to create the seventh annual list of the World’s Best Employers this year.
- It is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 73,824 MW.
- It is India’s largest energy conglomerate with its origins dating back to 1975.
- It became a Maharatna company in 2010.