PIB Analysis 13-01-2023
CII Bio-Energy Summit
- India has increased the ethanol blending in petrol from 1.53% in 2013-14 to 10.17% in July 2022.
- India has enacted Green Hydrogen Policy with a production target of 5 million tonnes by 2030.
- India’s Green Hydrogen policy is set to make India a global hub for green hydrogen and green ammonia production.
- India aims to produce 4 MT Green Hydrogen annually & accrue Rs. 1 lakh crore of cumulative fossil fuel import savings by 2030.
- India is undertaking an ambitious journey of energy transition to achieve net carbon zero by 2070.
National Workshop on Health Management Information System (HMIS) and Reproductive Child Health (RCH) Portal
- National Workshop on Health Management Information System (HMIS) and Reproductive Child Health (RCH) Portal was conducted at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 12-01-23.
- The objective of the two-day workshop was to reiterate utility of Health Management Information System (HMIS) portal and Reproductive Child Health (RCH) portal and their use as a monitoring and policy intervention tool.
- Across the country, more than 1.54 lakh Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs) have been operationalized.
- Along with offering 12 health packages free of cost, they also provide free drugs and diagnostics, free screening tests for common Cancers, Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Over one lakh HWCs are offering e-Sanjeevani Teleservices too.
For More updates click here