• The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi recently attended the inaugural session of Raisina Dialogue 2022 where President of the European Commission, H.E. Ms. Ursula Von Der Leyen delivered the keynote address.
• It is an international meeting dedicated to tackling the world’s most pressing challenges. Every year, world leaders in policy, business, media, and civil society convene in New Delhi to discuss cooperation on a variety of pressing international policy issues.
• The Dialogue is organised as a multi-stakeholder, cross-sectoral conversation, with participation from heads of state, cabinet ministers, and local government officials, as well as important private sector executives, journalists, and academics.
• The Observer Research Foundation is hosting the conference in cooperation with the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
The theme of Raisina Dialogue 2022 is “Terranova- Impassioned, Impatient, Imperilled” and it will be modelled along six thematic pillars:
• Rethinking Democracy: trade, technology and ideology
• End of Multilateralism: a networked global order
• Water Caucuses: turbulent tides in the Indo-Pacific
• Communities Inc: first responders to health, development, and planet
• Achieving Green Transitions: common imperative, diverging realities
• Samson vs Goliath: the persistent and relentless technology wars
Source: THE HINDU.