Can an Aspirant Clear UPSC CSE in First Attempt
- For those who put immense faith in statistics, it might be disheartening to know that on average, candidates take more than 2 attempts to clear the civil service exam.
- But it remains true that every year, there are several candidates who clear the UPSC exam in their very first attempt.
- While the number of people who cleared on their first attempt varies year to year, one can be assured that all those who did clear on their first attempt did so due to their dedication, consistency, and hard work.
- While it is not impossible to clear UPSC CSE on your first attempt, one must always remember that, even if you did not clear it on your first attempt, that does not mean that you would not clear. The number of people who cleared on their last attempt is in no way a small number.
- The most important thing when it comes to UPSC preparation, regardless of your number of attempts, is getting proper guidance and ample support. That is why Believers IAS with their smaller classrooms and weekly test series have been able to make a larger percentage of their students clear the examination on their first attempt.
- One must always remember that along with the classroom, one must have access to the standard books in order to help in your self-studies. Believers IAS with their fully equipped library with individual cubicles for students gives you the freedom to fully immerse yourself in your studies without any distractions.
CLICK HERE for other FAQ’s