Ayush Mark Certification Scheme
- Ayush Mark Certification Scheme is operated by Quality Council of India (QCI) since 2009.
- It is a voluntary certification scheme for ASU&H products having two levels: Ayush Standard Mark and Ayush Premium Mark.
- The Ayush Standard Mark is based on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Ayurvedic, Siddha and Unani medicines (ScheduleT) as per Drugs and Cosmetic Rules, 1945.
- AYUSH Premium Mark is based on WHO’s GMP guidelines covering herbal medicines.
- For any manufacturer to qualify for AYUSH Mark Certification, compliance to the domestic regulations is a pre-requisite.